Welcome to the Notable Mathematics Wiki. The main purpose of this wiki, for now, is to host the Mathematics Jobs Wiki. The Jobs Wiki collects rumors and authoritative information about the academic mathematics job market. This year we are only listing PhD-granting departments (such as those here), including statistics and applied mathematics, and research institutes.
Since this is a wiki, and since rumors may be involved, there is no guarantee that any information listed here is accurate; no warranty is expressed or implied. The University of California at Davis disavows any responsibility for the information contained herein. This site is currently supported by Matthias Koeppe, Greg Kuperberg, and Tao Mei.
Math research jobs
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki (current year)
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2009-2010
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2008-2009
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2007-2008
University math teaching jobs
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki (Teaching) (current year)
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2009-2010 (Teaching)
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2008-2009 (Teaching)
- Mathematics Jobs Wiki 2007-2008 (Teaching)
These external pages describe the syntax for editing this wiki.